Inviato: noun (Italian) envoy, correspondent, messenger. Inviato offers an experty curated selection of the best places to stay over the globe, providing authentic insider luxury hotel reviews, sneak peeks at the hottest new hotel openings and access to special VIP amenities and rates. That makes us your hotel insider.
LET US TAKE YOU AWAY!Inviato Travel is an ASTA-member and an independent affiliate with NYC-based Classic Travel, a globally recognized Virtuoso* member travel agency, to give our readers access to the BEST perks, amenities and rates at the top luxury hotels, cruises and tours in the world, at no fee. You can book over 2,000 luxury hotels and resorts in 80 countries online, through Inviato directly via email at email@example.com or phone or through any Classic Travel's other experienced luxury travel consultants.
Why book Virtuoso?
- Personalized travel assistance
- 24/7 online booking
- Access to preferred rates & exclusive offers
- Guaranteed Room upgrade (based on availability)
- Complimentary full American breakfast
- Early check-in, Late check-out (based on availability)
- Exclusive on-site Virtuoso amenities (varies by hotel)
Book a Hotel:
* Virtuoso is a 'membership by-invitation only' travel network of the leading travel advisors and partners. Booking through a Virtuoso agency provides you special rates and amenities at the top luxury travel brands including:
Aman * andBeyond * Belmond * Four Seasons * Hilton *Hyatt * Kempinski * Intercontinental * Lungarno Collection * Mandarin Oriental * Montage * One & Only Resorts * Preferred Hotels * Rocco Forte Hotels * Relais & Chateaux * Rosewood * Singita * Shangri-La Hotels * Six Senses * SLH * Starwood * Taj Hotels * Ritz Carlton * Viceroy Hotel Group
- Back to the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Malibu Beach Inn, Malibu
- The Balmoral, Edinburgh
- Hotel De Russie, Rome
- Aman Canal Grande, Venice
- Spotlight on: Inbal Baum's Tel Aviv
- Inside Look: Hotel Vilon, Rome
- Inside Look at The George Inn, Montclair